HZR 3.17% 30.5¢ hazer group limited

Ann: Change of Registered Office, page-17

1. 7,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    @jimmycrackcorn - 'This stock has the same chance as a grass hopper in a pen full of starving turkeys.'

Well if this works & continuously produces Hydrogen & Graphite at competitive prices with low CO2 outputs, then yes HZR will be the grass hopper & the turkeys will be Shell, Exxon, BP etc all trying to eat up the grass hopper. Lets hope MIN blocks the turkeys out so full value is extracted.

I have no idea if this is going to happen as the company is telling us nothing at present. But I am 'gambling' on the massive reward part of the risk/reward ratio if this works.

Could be a total flop or could be going to plan. Great that some people say they are talking with the company & all is going to plan but with all due respect, I give that zero value after many total shaftings via ASX listed companies where no news has been bad news, despite some posters calling the company & being told everything is fine. The company should be talking direct to us, the shareholder/owners of the business, via ASX released updates. Until they do that the SP will continue it's slow journey down because people are voting with their feet/shares every day.

For what it is worth (zero really), my take at present is, failure of the process to work as expected in batch quantities in the PPP, is price sensitive information & has to be reported via continuous disclosure rules. If not then the directors may have some issues with larger shareholders. They have already indicated they have produced Hydrogen & Graphite successfully from the PPP, just no figures to give any indication have 'economic' the process was/is. So I know the PPP is at least working, just not how 'well' & they are working on continuous feed & production at present, with target completion date before end of 2017.

I have plenty invested here, in the red at present & definitely not trying to down ramp as I have finished buying until we get some meaningful update/s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $70.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $142.9K 470.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25408 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 18697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.