HZR 1.61% 31.5¢ hazer group limited

Ann: Change of Registered Office, page-18

1. 3,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hey jimmy..

You are in the same boat as most holders here.. And I agree with you. Mate I am far deeper into hazer than I should be.

But given that the PPP works. And that he issues that COULD occur for continuous operation only need 'engineering solution'. As has been stated in previous correspondence. (I think it was a pocock interview.) then it's just a waiting game.. so what announcement did you want..

Things are progressing.. please wait longer... the last time this happened we dropped 20% in 3 days.

If we are agreed that the company has told us that all is well and engineering is working it out. Then the tech is on
    It's way.

And we are certainly in agreeance that when this is proven hazer will be many bags higher.. the only thing we are needing is time..

I am just as frustrated to see 30% of my portfolio (more than I should invest in a specy) sitting 25% lower than it should, but in 5 years time, I could be retired..

Now given an engineering solution is being found. How do you expect hazer to provide results??

If they present results at the moment in semi, or non continuous mode. Then results are different during continuous mode, then then waters are muddied..

In saying that, the different scenarios that can be presented on the PPP of temeperature and pressure and purity etc can be proven. But while that is happening, can the engineers work on continuous mode? Given that there would be further penetrations to the pressure vessel to achieve those results..

So thinking from an engineering perspective, what you want is a higher share price..

Those 2 concepts don't work together.

I recon these guys would all have skin in the game.. let them do their job. Patience is what we need, as painful as it is..

I wish you the best of luck from the knot in my stomach..

I am serious in my question, what is it you as CEO would present to market during this stage?? I am very curious to hear your answer.

Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $71.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 31.5¢ $8.034K 25.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115460 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 94620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.