FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Change of registered & principal office, page-114

1. 5,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3885
    We should be running a betting shop on what the excuse for a delay and extension will be this time.

I'd say that delays by the Mali Govt is odds on.

And, does anyone know how much so far that Treadstone has been paid, and is the Treadstone contract a rolling "infinite" one or does it need to be renewed at a particular time, like quarterly?

As for hades86, please be sympathetic, I can understand the anger, but he's just naive and obviously hasn't been investing for long. Anyone's email address can be purchased by list from Computershare, it's one way they make money, and they sure ain't gonna change that policy. It's the same with Computershare in Canada. It's actually quite a task to get your email address hidden or suppressed by them, because they don't want anyone doing that. I get cold-call emails by the hundreds each week, from investment firms, brokers, scammers and all manner of people. If you get too angry about it, then you'll need to take more and more blood pressure pills (like I do - but I'm old). I'm a good-for-nothing Boomer apparently, my generation is the one that's created and developed and provided all this computing technology on which we can be criticized. When I wanted a home loan back in 1978 we had to pay 17%, so we decided that we'd fix that for the next generation so they never had to go through what we did, but still they winge about 3% to 5% percent - what kind of a soft new ungrateful selfish generation have we created now, one who think they are owned everything for doing nothing. Most of them can't even spell or add 2+2. They are weak, with no intellect or inner strength.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.