FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Change of registered & principal office, page-27

1. 9,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2892
    What they do is largely irrelevant, other than swaying a small % shares to reject an offer they maybe would not have.
    I mean I like them putting things to management and being an advocate for retail holders, but...
    Either there is a good offer for the company that gets approved by the majority of shareholders, or there isn't. If there isn't they will get what they (and myself) want by default.
    With LLL not needing the FFX cash now, and the LLL shareprice doubling in the last 45 days putting off other suitors - a distribution must be the most likely outcome at present. Though not impossible for an auto maker to buy us out to secure offtake with LLL IMO.
    Even at a 20% premium on a scheme of arrangement it's likely to be unpopular given it will take 2 months to impliment and the LLL SP might be above that rise when the transfer takes place. Never the less a 20% premium may well get approved with insto backing. Hope not.

Anyways only a week at most to find out.

Though the Malian Minister resigning, and the referendum may have put off any Malian gov sign off on a Morilla transfer - which will slow the process again. Just another example of how cursed this company is really and Mali sticking it to us one last time. The melts on here if a delay is announced due to Morilla sign-off will be funny at least.

Last edited by WoodySpoon: 21/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.