PLS 2.54% $3.23 pilbara minerals limited

That's not all they do. As an asset manager, they're...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    That's not all they do. As an asset manager, they're (including Blackrock and Vangaurd), are forcing Woke Marxist doctrine in the form of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) onto ASX listed companies. Our government, obviously being woke and Marxist supports this, so there will be no change for now. It's up to a future conservative government to change the law in respect to voting rights, where Custodians (AKA Asset Managers), are not allowed to use the voting rights of their clients, their clients must retain those voting rights.

Crazy how these asset managers are forcing ASX listed companies to divest from Carbon, yet simultaneously investing in Petro China, and allowing business as usual. Believe it or not, but the more i see what they're doing, the climate agenda appears to be more about a transfer of wealth from the West to the East, than about saving the planet, in support of the WEF agenda.

One the Social side of ESG, my yearly performance reviews and wage increases are now subject to a "gender biase review". Welcome to the Marxist State of Australia, or at least the ALP's vision of it. It's time to kick these fools out of office.
    Last edited by Apellon: 19/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.080(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $9.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.11 $3.26 $3.07 $138.0M 43.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 247485 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 265073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.