MGT 1.69% 30.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Change of Share Registry address, page-14

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Thanks for your opinion, I will use for an example FMG and PLS Both have around 3 billion shares, both have been very successful and both companies have never consolidated as far as I can see, so why would investors care about SOI? It was clearly stated in communication and mailings that if share price was over 1 dollar it would attract institutional investors like super funds, but it failed miserably, in doing so it diluted shareholders who may have held up to 5 million shares or more at the time to nothing of importance.
    secondly the unmarketable parcels were share holders with small holdings that were sold off in order to save administrative cost, then we have options that got crushed in all of these changes, yet how can anyone defend these so called professional team at Mgt with the current results??
    Most recently Tim Dobson has mentioned partnering by end of this year, unless I’m missing some important details or hearing things, maybe mgt should go up for sale in the interest of current SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $49 164

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5844 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.