MGT 3.45% 30.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Change of Share Registry address, page-19

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Hello Andy,

It's shit to be reading this kind of hurt.
    Especially coming from investments made in 2 very similar companies.
    I am a former holder of both. Luckily, I made profits on HIO. I wasn't so lucky here with MGT, but in the big picture, it didn't turn out too bad, although a loss is a loss!

Im sure you've read my posts on both stocks and I don't need to go over my reasoning why I'm out.
    Yes, I may come across negative, and I get labelled a downramper or having a certain agenda by others who are in the exact position you're in, and they become defensive & I get that.

Everyone's circumstances are different. Yours are the kind that really pisses me off about these companies.

They'll continue to go on with their spin and fluff announcements, trying to stay alive, luring in suckers like you & I to pay their way in life!

I can't advise you on strategies regarding either of these companies.
    I will say, though, knowing exactly what your threshold is in terms of what kind of loss you're able to withstand is important to your strategy out.
    Who knows though right! I mean after all these years MGT might actually find suitable amounts of water cheaply on their doorstep or get an "Offtake partner" willing to stump up the $BILLIONS$ to develop Razorback & finally go into production.

For now, my money is better spent elsewhere until I see a few more 'critical' boxes checked. It is for this reason that I chose NOT to throw more money in trying to average down
    My personal view after all these years is that it's highly unlikely to happen, but who knows, right?

In my situation, I was able to tax plas, minimising the loss in my overall net position, offsetting the loss against the gains for the FY.

I suggest a meeting with your accountant. Together you should be able to establish the best strategy for you going forward.

Good luck Andy.
    Mate, I hope it all works out for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $33.48K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.