1AG 0.00% 0.5¢ alterra limited

Bitcoin is just consolidating at this 12k to 14k spot until mid...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Bitcoin is just consolidating at this 12k to 14k spot until mid February where it will make its next move up. Estimate for 2018 is 100k. Basically last years rise was on the back of the “innovators” and in 2018 a much larger market segment of the worlds population will get involved from the “early adopters” segment. This by percentage is many times how many people entered the market last year.

Binance is the Hong Kong based exchange I use but to get AUD to BTC you need to get verified by a company like Coinspot in Australia. Be warned that trading Bitcoin involves very high fees so shop around as some will rip you off. It’s the Wild West in Crypto and highly unregulated. I am mining Bitcoin which means I get a daily dividend of the network fees. By reinvesting a smallish amount of seed money then reinvesting my daily payout it compounds. So over a few months my daily payout grows exponentially in how it will earn me a lot 6 months. My risk is the Bitcoin price but as my seed money is small it’s worth a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.310M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3661323 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 284001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.