KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Ann: Change of Share Registry effective today, page-7

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Ok so when have I ever said anything about you personally?

Other than in the last post which was more of an explanation of why some people go after others and deflect away from the issues at hand! I don’t know you so I have no idea what you are like. You are more than likely a nice person.

Quote - you - “Just goes to show some who lives in a happy life and some one who is in misery in their life , with all the pessimism and lack of trust with any one” and you have come out with this type of garbage previously.

If you are referring to yourself as the one who lives in misery? Then apologies are in order.

I don’t go after or insult you! I do and will question what you say! A bit blunt sometimes? Yes.

Who don’t I trust?

I actually said that I believe you about your JK conversation. However what you said is still unsubstantiated. Surely you know the difference? But....I don’t believe 9/10ths of the cleverly worded anns. that KNM come out with.

Rome was not built in a day!

Neither could/will KNM.
    KNM will only ever be built on actual paid for and reoccurring sales and lots of them. Getting paid the overdue $500k would be a good start. KNM will not be built on “potential” ESN>KNM have been around that long now that “potential” is almost meaningless. And nothing you or I say will make sales and overdue payments happen!

Nasdaq? What’s the market capitalization required for a Nasdaq listing?

You suggested a lot of possible reasons why KNM changed to Boardroom but conveniently left out the 2 most simple. It’s cheaper or they offer better value. Trying to create “day trader type spin”?

Have a poke around?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/venturelawcorp.com/listing-requirements-nasdaq/amp/

When KNM did the 30-1 consolidation from 1c to 3c how many shares were on issue? How many shares are now on issue 3, 4, 5, 6 times as many, with the SP @ 2.9c

So what’s the substantial increase in MC based on? Potential?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.