ESK 0.00% 24.5¢ etherstack plc

Yeah fair enough sbondar. Perhaps i should blame too many g&ts...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Yeah fair enough sbondar. Perhaps i should blame too many g&ts on my part. Except ive not had a tipple for some weeks. But my point was (and has been to date) to raise the issue that ESK is treating its shareholders poorly. Audited accounts are months late despite the relevant Ann using the term 'imminent' to describe finalisation and release. Management and Directors seem keen to ensure the minimum and almost inconsequential release of information to keep the ASX on side (really?) and ignore the elephant in the room of incomplete financials. Without reading too much into this issue, do you think the auditors are actually doing the job they're paid for and smell a rat? For ESK to keep its holders in the dark in this way is almost pythonesque.
    And as previously as a non holder atm, I'm interested in ESK. It has some great technology and supporting patents, manufacturing capability and importantly isn't afraid (according to previous ARs) of investing in research. To my mind this adds up to a takeover opportunity given the current impasse.
    Lets see how this washes through. Good fortune to you. Cheers, wm
    Last edited by westmount: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.