GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

AOF why don't you explain to me why Galaxy hasn't banked any...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    AOF why don't you explain to me why Galaxy hasn't banked any money on lithium shipments? Or why they thought taking over General Mining was a good idea when they basically owned them already by virtue of the arrangement. Explain to me why one delay after another blamed on 'rain' and other elements is believable (give me a break). Since when does a rainy season stop a mining company from moving forward with construction? Maybe because they didn't have the money? Why would a group of Chinese business men and government officials arrange for the sale of a dated processing plant to magically have Galaxy debt free.....and $20 million in assets no one could find. Should I go on ?? Well.....maybe because it suited their purposes to set up a puppet lithium company to channel money out of China. Probably by the time the Chinese receive any of that lithium from Galaxy they will have paid $2,000,000 a ton for spodumene....but the money will have moved out of China and into Australian commercial real estate.....through Galaxy. However...by the time shareholders catch on the lithium processing plant will have lost money and shareholders will wonder how this all happened with all the good news and reports....lmao....but the real estate will belong to Singaporean companies with offshore addresses....and we'll be singing "I wonder wonder who...I wonder who....who wrote the book of love?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.