AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

This is ridiculous, atlas BOD could be gift wrapping the most...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    This is ridiculous, atlas BOD could be gift wrapping the most awesome package in Pilbara history, bringing together multiple companies and propping atlas up as the work horse in the middle.

As Col said in his scenario which I believe was perfect! Fmg/Rinehart win win ago win shareholders win anyone else that wants to buy 20% win.

I pray all this talk of the BOD isn’t correct. I also would like to think that Twiggy and Rinehart are having some rather innovative and invigorating talks with the BOD about atlas potential and a future alliance that will be a big win for the 3 but unfortunately leave MIN out in the cold.

Of course all of the past recent announcements placing pressure on the share price could also be some others wanting to steal your shares.

This is crazy and who the hell really knows what ducks are being lined up. IF Fmg and Rinehart don’t get what they want and if it is seen beneficial for shareholders then they could also threaten legal action as BOD aren’t acting in shareholders best interests.

Guess we will wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.