NSC 2.22% 44.0¢ naos small cap opportunities company limited

Ann: Change to Dividend Policy , page-6

1. 28 Posts.
    IN THE BLACK i think you need to be a little more considered when offering views on stocks you obviously don't understand.

I have read your posts on ARGO and they are well thought out and well written.
    Your post on CTN was neither.

Looking at your holdings i would suggest without knowing you that CTN is not a stock for you.

The frustration for CTN holders is the big discount between nta and share price but this announcement goes along way to adddressing that issue.

i would prefer to own CTN at a 36% discount to asset backing than ARGo at these prices. It will be interesting to see who outperforms from here CTN or ARgo perform(including distributions).

Argo has been one of the best perfroming stocks over the last 40 years on the market. But i am interested in the next 40 years not the last 40 years.

Remember in the black when you think you have the share market all worked out you probably don't lol

But you stick to mlt arg (you are missing afi) you should lash out and buy yourself some bhp and Woolworths get the juices flowing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $59.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $79.15K 179.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37978 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.