POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

- Thank you SC for propping up our SP today. Should soon see you...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    - Thank you SC for propping up our SP today. Should soon see you in the top 20. wink.png

- BMM selling down is excellent news to me. They were never going to take us forward. They are making a nice profit. Good riddance if they sell everything as far as I am concerned. Wanted to take us over at 6c the @#$@$%.

- A bit more concerned if AF also sells down (especially if under 10%). But if he does not want us, then likewise, we don't want him. POS is an exceptional investment proposition with nickel supply constraints to underpin a sustained period of high nickel demand. Let him enjoy himself at Noront.

- IO price down. In a selfish manner, I take comfort in this. Any weakness in the A$ is good for us.

- SP was quite resilient today. Of course, now that FID has been pushed out 4 - 5 months, this gives more room for some to create sp chaos. If you believe that POS is the real deal, then you will look at these actions with detachment.

- Ladies & Gentlemen, please give a big round of applause to SC for his contribution. wink.png
    Last edited by Noor444: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.629K 1.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 42992814 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12615843 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.