ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    OK I am starting to catch up now - what if that consulting fee just landed a whale? Ultra’s don’t do this work themselves so the company must have got the review/strategy work done by some heavy hitters and they have found it is valuable and maybe they just hooked a whale as a result. If I have the sequencing right from announcements the new chairperson put $5m in last year before this work was done - what if that was to get a toe in the door but the condition for more $$$ was ‘get it validated and a strategy formulated and prove to me this is not just another whatever’ ?

Either way your cash concerns should be gone and I’d be grateful they didn’t try to pull a discounted placement on existing holders. Could there be honourable people involved?

The website has a few broker reports valuing between 5-14c so with any future cash needs curable with at least 35% of the register now managing it and capable of writing cheques for at least $8m I’m wondering if today is going to get follow through if this gets press coverage. AFR200 member takes Chairperson and majority stake is newsworthy.

Was there any obvious failure in Jan/Feb/Mar that made the SP fall or just cash concerns?

I only had potash on my watch list but now I am adding phylomers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.