A3D 4.44% 8.6¢ aurora labs limited

I saw what you responding to; I wrote it. ???"Do you understand...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I saw what you responding to; I wrote it. ???

"Do you understand that A3D is currently printing samples for those who have shown interest under NDAs. Maybe you should take the time to visit their offices/warehouse and see it for yourself."
    Doesn't sound like a question so much as a patronising bit of rhetoric.
    But I'll answer it like a question anyway. How long does it take to design and print a part? 24 hours?
    And, how long does it take DNV-GL to stress test a metallurgy. About same, but lets allow 7 of the same part tested to breaking point.

So now, you tell me....
    Why haven't you seen the results yet? Or a client?
    The only explanation I can come up with is: the parts don't meet spec. This company has demonstrated REPEATEDLY AND CONSISTENTLY that is not keeping you informed, when information is detrimental to the image shareholders have of a disruptive tech company.

$430 million value lost from its peaks. Thats 97%.
    It tells you not only management, but also about the tech. There is ZERO evidence that the tech is any good, and loads that is isn't. And opportunites abound on ASX now, for bags in reputable, revenue earning companies.

The next cap raise will be an offer to retail holders, an SPP because there's nothing left here for sophs to pick over, and far better opportunites.
    And the faithful will say "Wow, look the company is finally giving us long term holders a fair go".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $31.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.6¢ $92.69K 1.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119599 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 64666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.