MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Hi again people,Question 1- is it not true that at least 75% of...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi again people,

Question 1- is it not true that at least 75% of Mrg revenue is derived from 3rd party sources. I have been hearing that they have been selling a lot of figs, rice, walnuts that is both sourced nationally and internationally.

Question 2- haven’t the current management made it absolutely clear that they want to move away from farming. Isn’t the agreement with arrow a gesture of this. Isn’t it to if they can reach an agreement with any buyer that supples them they would offload the remaining farms. Isn’t the sale of 5th street for some 2years an indication of this.

I was in the same frame of mind as Jamie and the others. Those farms weren’t in much better condition 2-3years ago. Ok may be weeds weren’t growing through the crop but they were certainly rotting away. The yield were absolutely pathetic. Poor maintenance is not new. Certainly not this management.

im happy to be criticised with facts. How could anyone justify the continued rise of sp. again I’m no Nostradamus but like how I claimed before next stop is 3cents.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.