PRN 1.05% 96.5¢ perenti limited

I'd think that the more relevant measure for you would be:...

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2404
    I'd think that the more relevant measure for you would be: up 15% since you got your shares, and up 15% since you started complaining about their performance?

As for an executive team and an MD; the more relevant measure is the performance in the 5 years after they leave because it's their role to set the business up for long term success. Do some research and look at all of the changes put in place as new contracts are won, others are rolled over, countries are entered and exited, and as the business units are fundamentally reshaped. These are long term contracts with massive capital commitments and these things take time. As another point, have a look at the recent idoba transaction from the Japanese company, that on its own has the ability to double the market cap of PRN.

When you say someone putting another 5% of their take home pay into their own company shares on top of the 60% that they get paid in company shares is a token gesture, could you please explain what you would see as not a token gesture?

16 month share price performance up 95% - the trend is your friend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.010(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $905.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.788M 1.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 58407 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 53991 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.