SWF 0.00% 14.0¢ selfwealth limited

Ann: Changes to Selfwealth Board, page-19

1. 5,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    It's picking between -

1. making a new hire who has no experience with the company, but possibly in the wider industry.
    2. hiring Datt who has had a strong interest in the company for years. Believes in the company, has promoted it, but sees a different path to success. And has interests well aligned with shareholders - SP/growth/profit.
    (But he has leverage to push us towards option 2)

The last time we had somebody with direct industry experience was Ward? Datt may not have direct industry experience, but has had years of paying attention to the company, in a deeper sense than the average shareholder - with more interest in strategy and development.

As a fund manager, you could say that he has experience in seeing what works (or doesn't) for hundreds of other companies. Not just management experience working with 2-3 companies. I expect his suggestions would be generally good.

He probably wouldn't even have time for a job like CEO, but non-executive director would have a lot of overlap with his existing position, as substantial holder of SWF, already researching and making suggestions to management.

I think it'll be like his position now, but with the addition of more timely and inside information, and more frequent meetings with management (I think he'll be disallowed from trading SWF at many times), but it'll allow him to make better suggestions to management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133278 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 189795 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.