AMI 2.50% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT30 January 2024 |ASX: AMIFor more information,...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    30 January 2024 |ASX: AMI
    For more information, contact us at:
    Level 17, 144 Edward Street
    Brisbane QLD 4000
    [email protected]
    GPO Box 7
    Brisbane QLD 4001
    07 3180 5000
    aureliametals.com
    ABN:37 108 476 384
    CHANGES TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
    Aurelia Metals Limited (ASX: AMI) (Aureliaor theCompany) advises that Ms Helen Gillies and Mr
    Paul Harris will step down as Non-Executive Directors (NED) with effect from 31 January 2024.
    Mr Harris was appointed as a NED in December 2018 and Ms Gillies in January 2021, and the Board
    extends its gratitude to them for their valued service since joining the Aurelia Board.
    Commenting on Ms Gillies and Mr Harris’ departure Aurelia Chair, Peter Botten said:
    “On behalf of the Aurelia Board I would like to express our appreciation and thanks to both Helen and
    Paul for their support and considerable contributions during their tenure as directors, and we wish both
    of them all the best for their future endeavours.
    Helen’s legal background and commercial acumen, which especially focussed on risk management and
    sustainability, has been a valuable addition to the Company as we have progressively reformed the
    Company balance sheet and improved performance of our mining operations.
    Paul’s guidance and experience in capital markets, financing and strategy have been particularly
    valuable, as we refinanced the Company for our next period of growth through development of
    Federation and Great Cobar, as has his stewardship of the Remuneration & Nomination Committee
    and Defence.
    I flagged in my address at our 2023 Annual General Meeting, that the Company continues to be
    focussed on right sizing the Board and management team to appropriately address the challenges of
    delivering the next phase of growth for Aurelia. This reduces the Board size, whilst retaining the skills
    required to deliver our growth projects and continues to rebuild confidence in our operating
    performance at a competitive cost.
    With the departure of Helen and Paul, there will be necessary changes to the composition of the Board
    sub-committees, which will be announced in due course.”
    Commenting on her departure, Helen Gillies said:
    “It has been a privilege to serve as a Non-Executive Director with Aurelia over the past 3 years. The
    Company is well placed to execute on our strategy and I wish the management team and my fellow
    directors all the best for the future.”
    Commenting on his departure, Paul Harris said:
    “It has been a pleasure to work as a Non-Executive Director with Aurelia over the past 5 years, in
    particular in my role as Chair of the Remuneration & Nomination Committee, overseeing the
    appointment of the majority of the Board and more recently the new executive team including the
    Company’s new MD & CEO, Bryan Quinn.I would like to wish Bryan and the team all the very best in
    executing Aurelia’s Cobar strategy, which they are now very well-positioned to do”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $813.3K 4.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 506688 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 273232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 960992
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.