ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

No Ista, seems Jon Edwards was stop gap director which is ok, we...

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    No Ista, seems Jon Edwards was stop gap director which is ok, we seems to be heading in the right direction with this Announcement and choice seems good of the gent and we await his input.

As far as the sale of Peru goes we know from history and Announcements that Ross Brown was tasked with Peru and the sale was mentioned long ago. Ross Brown failed to secure a buyer and then left the company, self resignation . So he had been the Peru man and failed even in his departure to secure a buyer of his life's works for past 12 years. So he failed even in his departure, he gained 20 million shares to bring Riqueza to the then Condor. He managed it for 12 years and produced no outcome and then when departing couldn't, didn't , wouldn't find a buyer which he was tasked with.
    Maybe he should relinquish the shares he was given to bring the project to the then Condor.
    So its been a hot potato, finally dropped like a full nappy in the bin.

On your second part of the question, yes its been 10 days and well yes we should have a drill bit in the ground. Just wait next week maybe let them get the rigs positioned and drilling commencing.
    Remember that this time its not along side the Bitumen Highway that the Barclay was. Plus I would like a good release with positive visuals in the samples bags or laying in the piles from 1 meter selections where they spear the sample to get a unhindered cross section portion of the sample pile for Assay.

Seems to me the new gents can raise funds to build production facilities type person as in mine phosphate, Lithium or copper type facilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.