ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Kalenn. Who is the Alpaca whisperer to be exact. Are you...

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    Kalenn.
    Who is the Alpaca whisperer to be exact. Are you inferring JW by that comment ?
    I get blunt, direct emails when I choose to communicate, not as you would like to believe in your mind poisoned by Ross that its all someone else fault whilst he held the position of MD.

It may well take an hour to position a rig that's true but its got to get to the site first.
    Creek crossing and roadways need to be graded so the heavy vehicles can gain access to remote areas.
    Drilling water and drilling waste need to be dealt with.
    I have never seen a drill rig with a back hoe or grader, water tanker attached have you ?
    So yes they should be drilling, but unlike your time with INCA close to Barclay Road house where accommodation & internet are available the JE area is more remote. Unless they are carrying a link station to communicate or SAT phone to communicate little will be heard its very remote.

Yes I do remember middle island history, also that the new gent is from there, but know little about the man but he will be given a chance, he is a mining engineer like Gareth but has held positions on the contracting hard dollar side of the fence which is good back ground.

The board running the company since RB departure had to deal with the financial mess RB resigned from prompted by a size11 boot due the non achievements he made. They the BoD / major shareholders were left with virtually nothing in the bank, do you forget that fact. It all had to be curtailed including your services due the blood letting was to heavy.

Nice of you to drop by for a chat but stop the commentary due we all have our take on what happened but the survival of the company needed RB removal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.