CHR 3.45% 9.0¢ charger metals nl

I don’t know if i would call them the dregs…like I said LIT was...

1. 3,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    I don’t know if i would call them the dregs…like I said LIT was first on the scene and they picked that tenement over all others. Apparently CXO and LIT just couldn’t come to a deal. Perhaps LIT highballing or CXO lowballing?

The 7up prospect is almost double the strike of CXO’s largest deposit in BP33. Rock chip samples up to 1.48% Li20 also, which is pretty impressive given that the Bynoe area is severely weathered at surface. Only issue at the moment is the width, currently mapped at about 10 metres. Hopefully widens at depth just like BP33 does. As CXO will be Australia’s next lithium producer, should CHR find a deposit or two in Bynoe then will be interesting to see what happens..

And then of course there’s the nickel not too far from Julimar. The Julimar discovery saw CHN go from about 15c to $1.30. Right now CHN $7 and a $2.5billion company.

At a market cap of about $15mil still a good entry into CHR IMO. Seems the lithium ball John Handcock thinks there’s value anyway

Hopefully you get the buy in level you want

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.735M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $3.574K 39.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12783 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 150931 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.