88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Charlie-1 Confirms Large Condensate Discovery, page-156

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    Spyglass, most accountable and professional directors in companies would always stand up and face the music and answer questions at AGM's, especially after every holder has basically had their investment wiped by another failed well... Seriously is this the type of company directors holders seriously want.

But I guess words aren't going to change anything only votes lol. At least company said one correct statement "that this well is going to be company changing after 4 years", yep certainly has had a company changing event..

Seriously why wasn't the AGM delayed for 3-4weeks, is the company looking after themselves over the interests of investors?

Unacceptable to me that no presentation by Chair or MD, and they state only items on NOM will be discussed. Especially when things are so dire, investors hurting.. Obviously they don't want to face the music, sadly the well results were only presented 1 hr before voting closed. Many holders would have changed their vote to NO imo. Did the company delay releasing results to minimises the impact of AGM voting? More questions than answers to me.

Ask oneself why did 88 email and waste funds using 3rd parties to canvass and harass holders to support the company, IMO they were concerned. Again imo 88 would have know that this well was in serious trouble and destined to be a failure imo early to mid last week at the latest. It's not as if they had a complex task of processing and analysing multiple oil data as every layer had nothing in it and 1 had gas which they can't test.

Then they released this duster to the market and Premier walked big statement, of course they would have had days of discussions, this whole process has been misleading, deceptive and manipulated to benefit 88 The timing confirms my suspicions and doesn't add up to me all imo of course I could be wrong, lol...

Anyway Spy you cant log onto until 1hr before meeting then tap on questions icon and type them on this Lumi or ring the assistance number and email your questions and the lady will email them to Chairman today. Good luck… Over 88 for today, said all I want to say, things to do.

Drifta, cheers that a nice thing to say, world needs more empathy doesn't it. Certainly a challenging time now that Mrs got 4 weeks notice and some scumbag employers taking advantage of CV, that's my next fight supporting her unfair dismisal, that's another story.. lol. Where do I ever find the time..Confident I will survive and been here before, again another one of lifes lessons and hindsight is wonderful. But other people are in worse situations than us, families with no jobs and losing loved ones. Take care and all the very best! Over and out for today... GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $28.45K 14.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
251 272180066 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 575127804 201
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.