ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 832
    re: Ann: Charter Pacific Raises Up To $1m for... the past is the past and it looks just like the future! still no drilling done, multiple failures of investments in the past .

re monteray mining , how much did they tell us the made or lost on that investment?

same goes for xs platinum/ aluvia not much of a update on that ??

the dvd software thing.......

the agm a few years ago was good laugh, little to none suggestions was taken on board.

we still need a credible director ! with actual mining experience that will ring the stock to attentions, give him a bucket load of 10c options and some targets.

there investment advice is woeful . very very poor who has a renounceable rights issue on a stock that trades very little ? and And give no instruction on how to trade their rights in the paper work and no market for anyone to buy them!!! they did no media work leading up to it to make it even look successful . it was a complete flop i told them on the phone and they still did not listen.

what's going to change with this million will we see a drill bit turn? will they jv the mineral assets .

we still don't own 100% of the lease that is a huge priority they should have taken care of when conditions were much better!

i dont want to see this with 500 millions shares on issue before we drill if we do this year ! they can get it right but they are running out of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.