ODE 16.7% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Hi Flamingos, how's weekend going? Ready for an exciting week...

1. vmp
    13,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9185
    Hi Flamingos, how's weekend going? Ready for an exciting week ahead? I've read the market research a bit more as I'm now heavily invested in Rosie. (This is relatively to my other holding only.) I cannot find any inkling to deceive in here as some people may suggest, claiming catriona owns fifth quadrant hence biased. This is really stupid suggestion imho. It talks about a high percentage of customers abandoning attempts to buy half way thru the process! Haven't you experienced that yourself? I did, several times, for the same reasons stated in the survey. So what does that have to do with Catriona being a part owner of Fifth Quadrant? Bugger.

The survey is extensive, including 84 businesses with at least 100 employees, and 54% in fact have more than 1,000 employees, and 21% have over 5,000 employees. It includes 528 completed surveys by customers.

Businesses are desperate to improve online sales conversion. (Explains why Fortune companies want Rosie)

Customers are desperate to avail immediate help while  purchasing online, to answer questions about the product, about price, they want to feel their transaction and details are secure, they want simpler web navigations. Enter Flamingo Chatbots that can fill this need, and there is an option to immediately switch to human assistance. Flamingo offers that flexibility.

I agree with GG, those who are asking justifications or need convincing to invest, we will not provide to you. Help yourself, read the materials, company announcements, read the mind of fortune100 CEO, feel their pain, ask yourself if you want to see improvement in your online buying experience of complicated products. Lol. We are in HC to share opinions. Don't rely on me or anyone else, that's exactly what HC disclaimer clearly states. Our comments can contain opinions. Even if they are based on facts, they are opinions. Only the facts are facts, the rest are opinions. A number of good posters on CR8 are more than generous (you know who you are and we are thankful), but each of us has to work a bit harder. Hopefully it pays off. Each one is free to share, but always beware. All the best this week. Cheers

P.s. The research results is several pages, so posting tidbits just to interest some to read is probably not harmful, so here's some...

image.png image.png image.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $2.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $125 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 25750822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6382986 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.