KCN 1.48% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

For those 2 months, processing stockpiles and with ongoing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    For those 2 months, processing stockpiles and with ongoing refurbishment, cash+bullion looked to be: flat or rising.

So a fairly good signal. Suggests strong positive cashflow once either: 2nd plant is up, or mining ore has begun (as opposed to pre-stripping waste).

Side note: when do royalty payments occur? Monthly? Quarterly? Annually? That would be important for gauging cashflow.

For refurbishment: it looked like quite a lot can be done by fairly low cost staff eg. welders, painters (just need some good quality anti-rust materials, so it's not the usual shoddy Thai standard with 5 year use-life).

Some things seem new though: new gantry crane, gold circuit pump, rubber lining, removal of the Cyclone separator for replacement. Some things might have been half way to needing replacement pre-closure anyway, and/or not wanting to have downtime to replace them (while the plant was running). I wonder if anything was replaced with an upgraded model, as now is an opportune time to do so and maybe there has been some technological advancement - conveyor motor as a random example.

There seems to be a whole lot of different moving parts that need fixing. Apparently somebody knows what they're doing - refurbishment contractor with experience in plant construction and maintenance? I'd imagine the staff lack some experience, being new hires, and even management having a hard time getting everything on the long list done right and quickly. But plant #2 seems to be performing well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.