KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chatree Gold Mine Overhaul Update, page-62

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am not aware of the size of the pit to get dewatered. Certainly 3200 cubic metres per day is nothing exceptional, but fine and o.k. (to me) at least. If required and considered necessary, one cld certainly easily double or triple or more. To me it appears o.k. Anyhow, just to picture it (for me) : it is just to lower a size of 100 x 320 meters (32000 sqm) at 10 cms per day (24 hrs). So it wld take 3 months (90 at 10 cms) to get an area of such size dewatered for 9 metres. They got sufficient power to operate pumps, it is even with our limited financials hardly a problem to lease add. gear. So I am pretty sure, we will gear up, if iit is to fit our targets. I personally got no problems with them tackling their tasks. RSK got many years and days and nights to consider very thorougly, how to wage war and sofar I am with him and don't intend to join any n.n. Personally I am rather pleased to get some more news now, eventhough still reasonably limited. Time will tell. Taking into account ( in addition) some improvments on POG and POS future fate doesn't seem to look too dull.
    rgds to all LTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.