KCN 1.59% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chatree Gold Mine Plant 1 Update, page-147

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    The short selling situation was raised at the AGM to which Ross replied he was totally aware of the issue but there was little that could be done in the short term. (ooopps, but that the word!!!) As as far as Finance is concerned, this is an absolute Bull$!t concern, for goodness sake blind Freddie will tell you it is under control. Maybe not in a conventional manner because we are not trading in a conventional environment. I thought from your previous posts Pat you understood the current situation? It is not a weakness otherwise KCN would not have survived this long refurbishing TWO plants and putting a heap of CAT equipment on the ground ready to fire. If you find the position tenuous at this late stage there's an easy solution, SELL. You're absolutely correct, there has been a concerted effort to pick up cheap shares, that has taken place over the past years by maggots trading the stock to their advantage. Thankfully I have been able to take advantage of their illegal trading by adding to my portfolio as funds become available.

I don't think you should stress to much and certainly not post any further negative unwarranted posts on finance.

Hang in there!! Cheers Firthy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.025(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $399.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.53 $965.6K 623.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2267 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 15633 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.