KCN 1.59% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chatree Gold Mine Plant 1 Update, page-150

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Ah, it seems the reality of short sellers has finally sunk in. I've been engaging in the same strategy. Whenever the price dips below my anticipated minor retracement level, I seize the opportunity to acquire more shares. As I've often stated, the trajectory of this stock is clear post-quarterly reports and beyond; the company is on an upward trend. Barring an extraterrestrial invasion or a catastrophic asteroid impact, nothing can halt KCN's inevitable ascent, not even a significant solar flare!

My gratitude extends to the short sellers driving the price down, as I would have purchased KCN shares at $1.80 to $1.95 regardless, given they are trading at 45 to 50% below their current value.

The rationale is straightforward. With a modernized mine in operation, enjoying a royalty holiday and government backing, plus over thirty years of mining life ahead, minimal short-term debt, and commodities prices on the rise, I cannot envision a more favorable convergence of circumstances for any other company poised for a significant breakthrough like KCN.

And when KCN reaches the $4 to $5 mark, I'll be here, ready to reap substantial dividends and observe our share buyback until we reach the ideal number of ninety million outstanding shares and my magic price of $8 a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.025(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $399.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.53 $965.6K 623.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2267 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 15633 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.