KCN 2.56% $1.60 kingsgate consolidated limited.

YESIt still might all work out if Silver goes to $100 &...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222
    YESsmile.png

It still might all work out if Silver goes to $100 & Pleiadian's from Galactic federation want silver for there spaceships.

But in the meantime paying the disaster holding costs means more kicks up the Asses for shareholders, but our backsides should be pretty hard today....

So can we finally put the manipulation talk to bed..

There was no greater more positive announcement in the history of KCN than on 19th January 2022 of those final licences..

BOA employees would have simply been waiting for that announcement so they could finally buy stock...

They just obviously didn't read page 2 and instead focused on page 1 what.png

I remember the day very well as i was expecting destruction on January 19th, but the Final Licences announcement was such a positive surprise and confirmation that we would open and i myself even forgot to take some profits...

So all this BOA deliberate pump and dump talk was actually nothing more than a simple mistake by a single trader at there desk pushing the buy button..

But think of this, at $2.40 with only 221 million shares on issue with $35 million cash coming from TDG Gold to cover refurbishment costs and no capital raise, then it wasn't a pump because we were still cheap and that's why i didn't take any profits..

HOWEVER :

When the market woke up from the party a few day's later and worked out NO-TDG Gold sale = NO REFURBISHMENT = CAPITAL RAISE = DILUTION = Get me out of here !

So we all just got to experience a simple monumental $uckup of someone with lots's of cash not reading Page #2 correctly & then them desperately trying to exit there own stuffup when there loss became -30% within days........

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6153/6153448-0534e75d3d279a5ceaa2c71ffe6b37da.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
0.040(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $412.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.61 $1.52 $789.1K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 17444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.