KCN 13.0% $1.79 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I can send her flowers online (if you want) with a note saying...

1. 3,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831

I can send her flowers online (if you want) with a note saying I’m super rich because of your idiotic actions against kcn.

She should be put on case study in Thailand and all over the world how people miss use environment’s as an excuse for their personal gain and for new shareholders it should be case study too to learn how to make money on other people stupidity.

What was wrong here?
    She raised flags saying we are destroying their water system or air quality which causing people health issues and she is showing some people who does have eczema.

Funny thing is she sue us for above as well as illegal use lands, roads and other reasons too, altogether 20 cases against kcn and she is an ex employee who we kicked her out because of wrong doing. Which clearly shows she does have eczema against gold mine not the other issues then she wanted to be a gold miners on her own and applied for exploration permits.

Then some peoples (with money) started to think they can use her and take the benefits off her actions and even DPIM ex employees were manipulated to withheld quartz’s lease area. RSK does look harmless and they thought they can easily get rid off foreign investor and take over the mine. Why not? It’s a gold belt and you will find more and more Chatree down the line and enough juice for 60plus years.

Uncle TU wasn’t part of it but wanted to get some popularity and used section 44 to close down mines where foreign investors involved. Thailand is allowed to close down the mine or taken over from us (according to TAFTA) but they have to pay the compensation from day one which includes revenue lost as well as total investment with profit. That didn’t happened either.

Though RSK looks harmless but old man appointed Clifford as a legal advisor back in 2015 and bumped up political risk insurance sum insured from 20m usd to 200m USD. Within couple months uncle TU realised he made a mistake and after Zurich paid us usd 55m then Thailand realised that mistake will be costly and they definitely will lose reputations as well as money. So they wanted win win solutions and we are getting $$$$ (assets and fronts row sit for upcoming investment anywhere in Thailand)

She became poison less snake and no government will ever fall in her trap again however they will not ignore her either. They will always take the complain and respond saying no issues found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.205(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $460.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.80 $1.68 $3.199M 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2658 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 7226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.78
  Change
0.205 ( 13.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.69 $1.80 $1.69 93971
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.