KCN 5.48% $1.38 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chatree Gold Mine Update, page-90

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2674
    The Great thing about going forward is absolutely nothing shareholders say will make any difference in the shareprice.

It's simple maths..

Low AISC & Buybacks to reduce dilution & Dividends is the only thing to get us north of $3 provided Gold price doesn't collapse..

It's all in Mgmt hands to stuff this up like 2011-2014 or make it a success like from 2001-2011

I get very nervous when i watch Jamie wave his hands in TV interviews saying they will not hedge even a small portion to cover costs with the Gold price at record highs & " Let it do it's thing " - basically let it ride to the last race at Royal Randwick confused.png

I get very nervous when i watch our CEO , who never thought to buy any shares in 10 years, even when it was 15c, start proudly saying on TV interviews last week when plant #1 is still not operating & 8 months delayed, that he expects $5 a share when absolutely ZERO he has promised over the last few years have been achieved...confused.png

That's like the Taxi driver in 2001 telling you to buy internet stocks to me.

The only people that can keep watch over there performance is shareholders.

Shareholders can't sleep at night when the 2023 performance was minus -40% plus dilution & the the last return they got was in 2011 -- Ross's secretary Myrna has made more than any KCN shareholders over the past 12 years.

The cleaning lady of the office has also made more than any KCN shareholders.

The homeless guy in the street with a cup in his hand collecting change has made MUCH MUCH more than KCN shareholders in 2023 who lost -40% ....

Shareholders have a $hit day at the office when the shareprice plunges minus- 20% from $1.49 straight after the AGM when record Boomer HIGHER grade Ore must have been flowing through the processing plant to get to the monster AGM presentation target that they reported, because that's the only way it was possible....

So why did it shareprice fall so hard after the AGM ?

That's what pi$$ed me off, because somebody knew to dump it hard after reading the AGM presentation from $1.49 STRAIGHT DOWN !

If i were ASIC, i would look into who sold shares straight after reading the AGM presentation..

The only way someone in there right mind could dump KCN after reading the AGM presentation was if they were told it was exaggerated by 2,000 ounces or $6,000,000

I wonder if anyone was told it was rubbish ?

I was getting huge amounts of pissed off shareholder saying; " Lovegod, how on earth are people Dumping KCN minus -20% after reading the Awesome AGM presentation report that suggested we had achieved Boomer 5,000 ounces in November, which is Excellent ! ?? WTF is going on Lovegod they would yell at me "

Lovegod would reply; " I'm So sorry you just blew -20%, i'll try and find out "

Well i couldn't find out, because our office employees most likely instructed by Jamie would never tell me the truth..

I do recall Danbradster e-mailed the company and he said he got a reply that there was 5,000 ounces in November ? I think you once said that Danbradster if you can confirm ?

So for the next few months we waited whilst the shareprice continued lower & lovegod's daily request for clarification was ignored.

So we go lower because of uncertainty..

Shareholders start to sell first and worry later.

And how did it all end ?

Tiny little note at the bottom of the page 2 months later..... Bloody well not Good enough from our Mgmt that pay themselves salaries higher than the prime minister of Australia.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6144/6144660-3ad93934f2af87341848ffdf06b41fc8.jpg

Let's hope the pressure we put on them today means there performance improves, or will a leopard never change it's spots ?

Jamie still deletes comments & then turns off the ability to Comment on the LinkedIn posts today, so he obviously still has a long way to go & can't shake of his politician attitude when he needs to control the fake narrative...

The homeless Man in the street with his cup collecting the coins is today still well ahead of KCN shareholders over the last 12 years.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6144/6144724-163fec345ae62620da371e55cb09b559.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.