KCN 2.72% $1.51 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chatree Gold Mine Update, page-113

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    I wish we could Bring back Wayne Schiller..

Replace the grub's who got rid of Mr On-Time & Underbudget and replace them with Wayne..

Everything seemed in control with Wayne...

Jamie back to MD, Wayne to CEO and a spot on the board to replace that Nucharee Loanshark..

A strong Man to replace a weak politician and a sneaky 70yr old Thai loanshark who's only skill is feathering her own next..

A strong Man to stand up to our other 78yr old with his unearned ego, who made the idiot decision to buy Neuva Esperanza and blow over $100,000,000 dollars for a great total of over $780,000,000 in loses on the balance sheet...

Pretty Simple solution if Smyth-Kirk was actually a Man to do what's right for shareholders and not just satisfy his sneaky Randwick Racecourse Gambling wannabe ego.. How lucky was the Australian Jockey Club 2009 to get rid of him as soon as they could.

Just eliminating Jamie from the board and eliminate his " Strong Growth strategy " to potentially destroy all our future profits would instantly get us to $2

Everyone i know would buy more shares if Wayne Schiller replaced Jamie instantly.

The experiment to install a puppet CEO has failed, just like Joe Biden failed the USA.

The solution is simple.

The solution can be achieved by the close of business today.

Jamie Gibson to return to just MD & re-employ Wayne Schiller, a strong Australian with proven sound character, strong enough to stand up against that Nucharee Loanshark is exactly what we need.

Wayne Schiller would just release production figures each month if that's what shareholders asked for..

Not hiding them because they are still shit which would expose our bullshitting politicians like what we all have to endure today.

JG can't even settle a little ego dispute between himself , Doncamillo & lovegod... What chance do we have being led by a clown like that , that doesn't even have the personal character to pick up the phone but instead uses shareholder funds to pay for a lawyers letter like a coward.

They employee there friends that can't even do the job that they were employed to do.

When's the next conference, his politician ego must need some more positive reinforcement from his conference crowd friends soon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.040(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $389.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.53 $1.47 $1.005M 671.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2518 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 35186 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.