KCN 1.48% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Hey Oldfolk, your the only person that ever mentions the dispute...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hey Oldfolk, your the only person that ever mentions the dispute we have is about a brown bag..

I've asked you to tell the truth about if they told you something and you have refused. so sit your Ass back Down.

Doncamillo and myself would always confront Jamie every time he told us something and then didn't deliver it.

Like when October 2023 came and there was no Blasting or pockets of higher grades being processed we would say why the $uck did you tell us that and then not deliver ! just like Thai bank loan, just like Sale of Neuva Esperanza, just like AGM lie, just like Plant#1 8 month delays...

Doncamillo can't really speak English very well and is very emotional like myself using colorful words like Prick, $unt, so in sports if i'm $ucking up i expect people to call me a Useless prick, etc, etc because that's the world of high performance i grew up in......Gymjunky calls me a wanker and i don't even Wank !..... Jamie simply couldn't handle being criticized because his ego couldn't handle it.

Maybe he has grown up sheltered in his life by the fact if he reads a book at University and answers the test he get's a gold star... Unfortunately at $1.29 today when Gold is at all time highs has proved the real world doesn't give him a participation medal for just showing up to conference, looking pretty, making a nice speech that makes him feel good about himself and he get's a crowd full of clapping..

He does it time and time again which you are all starting to see for yourself.... Why hasn't he explained to you that the higher grade Gold pockets cannot be mixed with low grade because of the mineralogy and answer that burning question that all shareholders have today ?

Jamie is a great MD where he can sit all day talking at conferences or meetings, blah blah blah,, and never get his hands dirty, so let him focus on being MD and allow Wayne to give his opinions in the Boardroom from all his life experiences on the battlefield actually achieving results..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.