KCN 0.80% $1.25 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I firmly believe that any increase in production output will...

1. 3 Posts.
    I firmly believe that any increase in production output will only slightly affect prices. However, we must confront the significant issue: Thailand. The country does not inspire confidence in potential investors due to a history of military coups, spills, and corruption dating back to 1945. Assessing sovereign risk is particularly challenging in Thailand, considering its frequent governmental changes.

Thaksin Shinawatra was tried in absentia, escaped imprisonment, and lived in Dubai, only to return to Thailand after fifteen years with his daughter leading the party. His removal was due to allegations of corruption, money laundering, abuse of power, and disrespect for the Monarchy.Would you consider doing business in such a country? Under the current leadership of Paetongtam, who is seen as her father Thaksin's proxy, it's likely that the Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA) would be disregarded.

Thaksin's influence suggests a reluctance to allocate Thai funds to foreign entities like KCN. While in the US, ratified laws are final, Thailand's legal treatment of past cases under different regimes remains ambiguous, making it an enigmatic prospect for conformity to international standards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $320.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.25 $265.0K 211.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21778 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 3020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.