KCN 6.52% $1.47 kingsgate consolidated limited.

On track for 15,000 ounces. Quite poor. Very poor in fact. As is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    On track for 15,000 ounces. Quite poor. Very poor in fact. As is the English of many of the readers. Pity we have to go to such lengths to understand how poor Gibson is.

Gibson has to go. We have to send any message we can at this AGM. Ross then needs to step up and replace, demote or act in some way.
    Peter Warren is loose baggage too, but, it is Gibson who needs the chop.

Another manager is gone. Probably can't risk the locals (preference shareholder) being upset, so throw another expat under the bus. Cowards.

Once this remuneration report is out the company must spend 25m on buybacks immediately and 75% of all profit going forwards. An acceptable fudge factor for issues is $25m - $30m. Less if we actually get to 25,000 ounces per quarter and gold stays above AUD $3,500

Miningnut is correct. HO are completely clueless about mining. They can barely put together a finance package.

I welcome a new buyer KCN the company for $100m a year or more. We don't need any institutions, any PR, or anything special at all. Just a low AISC, 100k plus ounces, profit and buyback shares. LOM to 15 or 20 years and sell this mine site outright. Do this at 100m shares in 2 or 3 years and be done with it.

Woodfr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.