KCN 0.63% $1.59 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chatree Plant 1 First Gold Pour, page-195

1. 3,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    Are you rescuing Gymjunky voluntarily or he went to you? You should be happy is he might sell 50k shares and buy MTC. Personally I’m happy with the outcome and what is coming next or knowing management might do buy back and dividends both, if both is happening then I am happy as a long term holders. If you are a traders then you get angry with temporary situations but if you want to stay long term like me then you will see-

Recommissioning of plant 1 might take another 2 months, same time we are getting delivery of all new equipment, new mining layout approved (if it doesn’t happen by June 30th), reorganise mining pits according to new plan and set sail finally. Print money each quarter, improve AISC and pay dividends and buy back. Long term holders enjoying their things next 50-60 years.

But your interest is about their past performance, thai karaoke bar (give me more information about this bar and I will go with management and some posters from here who suffered the torture and decided to stay like me). You should move on mate, sell kcn and buy MTC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.