KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Well my little Swiss / German/ Croation mutt puppy friend,...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277

Well my little Swiss / German/ Croation mutt puppy friend, unfortunately with KCN what you want, what your promised, then finally what is delivered is always 3 different equations...rolleyes.png

Thanks Again my little friend for all your Twitter promotion getting us to $2.10 in 2022-2023 the day before the disaster placement and saving shareholders +$12,000,000 in allowing the placement to be executed at $1.50 instead of $1.20 without you...cool.png

It's great that after you did this they then stopped all communication with you too when you started to confront them & we then plummeted to $1.08. ( I'll never forget what you did for us with all your endless positivity & endless communication keeping shareholders informed great one ! sneaky.png..... If only our current paid employees had 1% of your relentless attitude & non stop communication respect for other shareholder owners....Fingers crossed MTC gives you some cash to buy your new baby some extra snugly nappies ! )

So reality is probably:

Try 0.8 gpt

Try 5.5 mtpa ( including Thai holidays shut down, Shut down for Ross / Jamie / Nucharee royal galas, and whatever else crap )

Try lower recovery rates...

So we will be lucky to get 95,000 ounces..... Mr Market already understands this reality and that's why we are still dog$hit $1.80 unfortunately

The great news is all Jamie's 2023 Conference world tour which he should never have been blowing our buyback cash on promised 100,000- 120,000 ounces for 2024 will be shown as total rubbish and come back to bite him after this 8 month plant #1 opening delay whilst he was busy in Miami beach USA & Canada fun trips recently, so there is going to be a lot of pi$$ed off new investors when it's not delivered as promised... The lesson is don't celebrate until after you actually deliver.

Can you imagine the uproar if on January 20th 2023 after Wayne Schiller got plant #2 on-time & Underbudget, Ross & Jamie said; " Well shareholder owners, we will next Fire Wayne because Nucharee 12% loanshark has a personality clash with him being a strong Aussie Man standing up for what is best for International shareholders, we don't care about his great performance, we just care about sucking up to our friends....... And by the way shareholders, you won't see any Gold poured from plant #1 for at least another 1 year and 5 months because after We fire Wayne, we are left with inferior employees taking charge and refurbishment will then fall to pieces without Wayne watching over there shoulders constantly each day on-site....

Anybody in construction knows if you don't have a hard supervisor on-site the lunches get's extended, the smoke breaks go for longer, the toilet breaks extend from 10 minutes to 30 minutes whilst they sit and post on social media, etc, etc, etc.....

Maybe Lovegod will be getting some fresh help from @Oldfolk @miningnut to keep them honest when the blowout AISC is finally released & all the Chatree Festival Carnival party spending can't be hidden anymore.. That will be the Camel to break even the most loyal Fanboys ! sneaky.png

Anybody find out if this Woman in Mining conference 2 day's/ night attendance is being paid by Shareholders or is Jamie being a true leader and taking it from his personal Annual Leave entitlements & Paying for his flights and accommodation & 2 Day's salary personally considering it's a personal event ???

Isn't it funny looking at all these people sitting around in fancy clothes, drinking Tea & biscuits and not a Mining shovel anywhere to be seen.eek.png

One thing is guaranteed, there is no work going on below, that's for sure... If i was Boss i would sack every one of them attending this rubbish because money could be spent increasing the salaries of the miners actually Mining on-site & working hard....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6234/6234409-110c1969212f9f7610402004b52a3e81.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6234/6234416-5992316ea73b3cdaf0f78ff785161ddb.jpg

Oh Dear lord, it's time to flood the earth again for heavens sake... " How can men and other allies Champion gender diversity " OMG ! eek.pngwink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6234/6234420-4f6a83630a651b64a56248583a1730d6.jpg

PS... Where is all lovegod's Gender Diversity campaigners when my application to become a Victoria's Secret underwear model was rejected and hurt my feelings for Male gender equality ! redface.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6234/6234524-078e304c996d19d1843a07582a442175.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.