KCN 2.96% $1.64 kingsgate consolidated limited.

This my recollection of the webinar discussions:It seemed very...

1. 8,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    This my recollection of the webinar discussions:

It seemed very positive to me.

WRT to mining and blasting. They are getting ready to blast but they are hunting down every bit of high grade ore they can find to extract prior to blasting.

They want to extract the high grade ore first to put through Plant1 first prior to blasting to aid early cash flow.

They have all the permits for blasting.

They are upgrading the sag mill to current sag mill specs but can't find the screens they need on market so they had to manufacture themselves. I assume that is very close to finishing.

The cyclone which is a spinning filter of some sort had to be replaced and they had to order parts from 3 different Countries and I assume that is close to being finished as well.

They are testing various parts of Plant 1 at the moment including filling the tanks to make sure there is no leakage.

They are still dealing with the Bangkok Bank but some committee that is involved was dissolved because of the election. Talks are going on now and it seemed positive.

The short-term loan was insurance for the Business and they are planning to pay it back by May.

Lots of other information and it was a very good webinar.

They did apologise about the hassles registering but they used teams because they already use it in the business, but the Webinar is a first-time thing and they will get better at it from this experience.
    Last edited by subi1: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.050(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $435.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $457.1K 274.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 2703 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.67
  Change
-0.050 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.69 $1.69 $1.63 38789
Last updated 11.00am 30/04/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.