KCN 6.52% $1.47 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chatree Update Webinar presentation, page-17

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2255
    Yes we need a gold pour announcement within 'days' as expressed by Jamie so hopefully that will actually be next week. Cashflow being saved by PMR(Refinery) at the moment as I could tell when analysing the March quarterly figures that the payment cycle had reduced from 6weeks to 5weeks
    from production to payment receipt during the Mar quarter and I adjusted my schedules accordingly.
    From what Jamie is now saying that appears to have improved again (hopefully to four weeks) and he also said they had managed to get them to pay some portion on dore delivery but it didn't sound like a permanent arrangement as yet. These measures with PMR have saved their bacon somewhat as I had them with negative cash at the end of May before taking these latest improvements into account.
    I would say they are also sweating on that first gold pour from plant#1 as I would guess this is a pre-condition to any new larger, lower cost banking facility receiving approval which will be needed to pay-out Nebari by the expiration date of 18June(if they don't take up the option to extend it by three months-it would be interesting to know how much notice they have to give to extend).
    There should be no denying that they were expecting first gold pour before today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.