LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Chemical Plant Infrastructure Development Well Advanced, page-10

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    I think the biggest problem with LPD is that initial investors from yonks ago that bought in as long term holders failed to understand how complicated creating a new tech extraction from Lepidolite (a lithium source) is. It has taken years of work, years of capital raises and heartache. Now they have the tech. This was substantiated by Cornish Lithium. However, long term holders are now disappointed/frustrated with the lack of share price movement and dilution from past capital raises. They now even see 6B shares on issue as a major issue for LPD moving forward. what.png

My only concern for LPDs extraction tech of Lepidolite lies in the fact its a rare geological occurrence. So application of this tech might be finite to Lepidolite deposits or slight variations there of. Cornish from my understanding was a granite/lepidolite deposit. To the extent that the tech can be used on Spodumene tailings for Lithium Mica minerals remains to be seen as if I wasnt as lazy I should really ask JW if spodumene waste tailings in future will be a target of LPD. Needless to say, if this was confirmed as being a big source for future resources our tech might be considered "ground breaking."

Imagine for a moment having the only tech that can produce adequate grade lithium hydro and other minerals from Spodumene waste? You basically are taking all the large spodumene producers and adding them to the list of future possible partnerships to manage these tailings with zero waste!

Sure the share price could fall or we could continue capital raising until shareholders stop giving. But as a long term holder I am going to be a glass half full on this. Offtake before June for Cs and Financing in the July-Sept 22 QTR from USA. Offtake with the customer remaining anonymous would to me be a massive hint as US defense force. But obviously that's just an opinion.

Pending on how large our future Lepidolite deposits are from further drilling will also assist in seeing a future rise in LPD.

All aboard the LPD express next stop 10c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.618K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3088505 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73001401 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.