WNX 10.7% 3.1¢ wellnex life limited

Okay here we go. Tony confirmed his prior relationship with...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Okay here we go.

1. Tony confirmed his prior relationship with Nouriz - stated that when he was CEO at Bodco he reported into CAHG (CAHG have majority ownership of BODCO and Matuara Valley Milk the wetblend production facility). Provided his overview of the SAMR environment, stated that in his view the Nouriz JV/brand is the best positioned in australia/NZ to attain SAMR. Highlighted the close connection that CAHG has with Beijing government. Stated that CBDG technical manager is in direct communication with the CAHG person responsible for getting SAMR done and that this person is the same one that got Bodcos registration and is in the process of registering another NZ brand presently so has their "finger on the pulse" with all changes. Tony said SAMR is tough and isn't a given.
    2. I didn't hear it to well over the call but it sounds like they have some outsourced sales/marketing person? who is managing the chemist warehouse/Uganics relationship. He presented well and certainly made it sound like the CW deal was an exciting prospect. Someone said that Chemist warehouse was looking at Uganic favourably as the only "true australian organic infant formula" given Bubs is manufactured by Fonterra using NZ base powder and Bellamy's is now chinese.
    3. George done his piece on the financials, sounded smooth but the hairs on the back of my neck naturally elevated. Things seemed quite grounded until his piece - you know a good mix of the challenges to be faced and faith they would get through them. George's kind of only highlighted the positive aspects and ignored the rest. I don't know, I'm probably too biased from reading to much negative commentary here at HC to give an appropriate review of his speech. I believe he said that the whole group (B&P, WHA, and Corio Bay) had a target of being break even by end of next year... i.e. two years away. I don't know if he gave much detail on what that looks like though.

Sorry thats all I have off the top of my head - its a friday and I'm cooked for the evening. At the time I certainly thought there was a bit more but its not registering.

Somebody that was there please provide commentary on how the team presented, what the atmosphere was like and whether you have any more faith in this mob vs the last.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $39.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $25.68K 848.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 436027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.