CMX 2.04% 4.8¢ chemx materials limited

At around 10ish m m/c give or take depending on the day of the...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    At around 10ish m m/c give or take depending on the day of the week we are imo seriously undervalued.

My view as to why is .....because we are not just a little explorer with a bunch of tin pot projects in wa chasing the latest fad with some bord hopping ramper, the company is well advanced and already has a PFS, holy nelly to have done a PFS and only just be listed ! It gives me tingles.

At this stage if it had been listed for 2 years it would be minimum 100m m/c at this stage, and that's bargain basement stuff, could be miles ahead of that.

I am chatting to myself here and that makes me happy, apart from the fact I like to chat to myself, I know I am in early. The troops will come, and when they do a low m/c stock, with low soi and great cash with a very attractive PFS building a pilot plant is a stock that will all of a sudden be in great demand. At this stage the troops are saddling up the horses, there is a tiny roar.......what's that is that hooves I hear?

The only thing to counter that is the ceo must think its still covid, he is seriously qualified and the man for the moment but if you don't tell the story you cannot sell the story, old mate needs to get out of the office (see my earlier post about the new office and pilot plant) and tell the market about it, when that happens this will he no business at all been anything less than 100m market cap....perhaps more?

I have not been very active on hot copper over the last few years as i have bee waiting for a bunch of stocks to chat about that are real goers.......CMX is special, its imo one of those ones you buy and doubt yourself why it is so cheap but then you relax and wait for the fun to begin. Hooves????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $5.895M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $38.38K 799.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13364 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 65714 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 37200
Last updated 10.01am 14/06/2024 ?
CMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.