CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Ann: Chesser Resources Closes Kestanelik Sale, page-3

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, nosurprises, IMO! Happy that we have gotten something back but I'm sure most of us in for the long term would have lost money! Most interest in CHZ was during the years from early 2010 to 3rd. qtr.2013, I don't think management should be bragging about the great deal they managed., they have sold us out when the S.P.was near its bottom. I don't consider that they have generated "excellent returns........ at a healthy premium....." .It's all relative and the "healthy " premium was only "healthy"because of the comparison to it's all time low .Actually they also got lucky with the exchange rate at takeover, nothing clever about that! Any monies retained in CHZ will be discounted, Sisorta and Catak aren't worth a cracker in this market IMO and I suspect that the net asset backing will be reduced in the current unforgiving market by at least 50%., leave a dollar in CHZ and it will translate to 50 cents immediately. The exploration business ,not only for the goldies but across the board is in dire straits , can't see it improving any time soon. I shall take my pittance ,quit CHZ and lick my wounds! Just my thoughts , you will probably think differently ! No problems with that. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.