MSB 0.54% 92.0¢ mesoblast limited

Carefully selecting key inflammatory biomarkers levels like CRP...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Carefully selecting key inflammatory biomarkers levels like CRP will also be useful in our future COVID-ARDS trial. In theory we should see even better results in those patients which meet the selected biomarker thresholds. This also gives clinicians confidence on exactly which patients are likely to respond best to Rem-L (like Rex-L with CHF). Novartis would be aware of this i.e. better targeting patients (e.g. under 65s with high CRP etc) will elucidate even superior results in upcoming COVID-ARDS (and all cause ARDS) trials. It also gives regulators/insurance providers confidence on best patients to treat with the 'best bang for your buck' outcome. Also once approved physicians can also treat those that do not meet threshold biomarker levels 'off label' if they deem appropriate. So I am encouraged that Mesoblast and it's future partners will likely include biomarker data for future trial patient inclusion criteria to facilitate an easier path to future approvals. We will now reap the rewards from hindsight going forward.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8042162/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.133M 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 151980 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 29989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.