PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Nitrogeon. If you perform a basic analysis of the URA ETF data...

1. 6,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    Nitrogeon. If you perform a basic analysis of the URA ETF data you will see that the fund's exposure to each of the 23 companies (or is it 22, can't remember) in the fund has increased by exactly the same amount in percentage terms. To say that the ETF has taken this position "in PEN because they see its enormous potential" is complete rubbish. Furthermore, the managers of the URA ETF don't "see" anything. They are sheep, just like all index trackers and have a mandate that does not allow for deviation. To quote the Global X website, "The Global X Uranium ETF seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive Global Uranium Total Return Index."

But you already knew that, surely?

You should all be surprised about the changing of the guard, because none of you saw it coming, despite the evidence being visible for at least 12 months. Sadly, that's what happens when you have your head in the sand for so long.

I see the new bloke as a better candidate than Mr Simpson, but I wouldn't call it bullish just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.