PAA 12.8% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

In the hope that Dr Thurn reads these threads on HC, I'd also...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    In the hope that Dr Thurn reads these threads on HC, I'd also like to gripe a bit about the website itself not really being maintained or utilised as a useful way to update the investing community. The last entry in the "media" tab dates back to March (Dr Kim interview) so nearly 6 months of nothing, not really what you'd expect from a dynamic company with multiple shots at goal. Or the "investor centre" news and updates last entry is the start of July.
    In the past I had sent a few emails to Anusha re when the Twitter link was on the blink and she said the website is hosted by an outside company and they just ignored her emails! I asked her if anyone at PAA actually looked at the website themselves, it was about then she stopped replying to my emails confused.png
    I doubt that Dr Thurn will put up with that sort of shoddy website hosting service for long. My point is, if Dr Thurn does manage to get more interest from investors one of the first places they will go to find out about PAA will be our website. The website is the companies window to allow the world to look in and see what's going on, IMO it needs to be exciting and most importantly up to date! Dr Thurn's mug shot also needs to be added to the "about us" BoD section. Don't bother to try the Management team and advisory committee sections, they just return an OOPS! message if you click on them.
    IMO PAA need a professional web developer to click through this site and do some serious housekeeping before the guests arrive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.030(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 20.5¢ $276.8K 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134649 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ 615701
Last updated 15.56pm 06/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.