ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I agree somewhat but I guess we will only see in time. My argument or reasoning to that is for many of them they have spent a good part of their careers building PYC and the science behind it and for many scientists it's hard to move away from their work so strange for some to be walking away just as it is supposedly on the edge of ground breaking developments and all the accolades. I agree with follow the person with $$$ involved but I've also always been a little unsure there - he's had too much to get out on market yet when you put all the discounts together back to back well below market i'd say break even has been built to sit very low doubling the investment probably still quite low. Sure can say he wants to make 10x on his money but that's idealistic - doubling money and it's still beating 10% year on year. I can't remember what the number was and needed to make assumptions based on entry prices before moving above 5% but i'd lean with the assumption that it's around $0.02 or maybe a bit below. He's the one with the weight when they sell it that really dictates price it depends when he gets frustrated with it & like you listed there have been a number of #1 holders over the years that eventually get frustrated and spit it. The company used to ballpark $200M'ish for exit price and flick off lowball offers but #1 could walk out comfortably at $50M ? ?

Who knows - we'll only see when it happens I guess.

Quarterly update should be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.