CAY 1.28% 7.9¢ canyon resources limited

Significant and sustained buying volume from the sophisticated...

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Significant and sustained buying volume from the sophisticated market may result from them being able to analyse the business metrics when available to the market.

Significant and sustained buying volume from the retail market will only happen if the decision from the above group starts moving in on this one.

Maybe the $50k accumulator is an experienced one but I also know plenty of people that have that sort of money laying around that haven't any idea in this game.

I believe the CAY market accumulators is relatively small and taking into account of such thin market depth when it was sub 10c it didn't take much(again relatively) money to move this one from it's lows. The market needs to be led to the gold with this one, by heavy deep pocket entities. I believe they understand the asset and the retail does not.

I've stopped accumulating CAY and when funds are available going to cherry pick into the cryptos. I believe that is a class that hasn't fully unfolded and still has massive upside. Whats relevant with cryptos is not the fundamentals so much, it's the way the market will continue to treat and perceive it and IMO will attract more and more market participants, especially as the system becomes more unstable with all the money printing going on.

I'm hoping CAY gets taken out within 12-24 mths. Before we see the repercussions of all this money printing. But then again there was plenty of quality assets that went against the grain in the bad markets post GFC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $111.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $40.39K 513.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100003 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 27428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.